AFA leadership and staff are striving to assure your investment in the American Fence Association helps you prosper in these exciting times for the fence, deck, railing and perimeter security marketplaces. AFA’s unified national and chapter membership offers a powerful combination of benefits including:
AFA members receive free subscriptions to these publications designed specifically for fence professionals, including:
- • Fencepost Magazine
- • FenceSense Newsletter
- • Across the Fence Newsletter
AFA gives you a competitive edge through resources and products developed specifically for the fence industry.
- • AmericanFenceAssociation, AFA website
- • Profit Report
- • FENCETECH/DECHTECH Buyers Guide
- • Who’s Who Membership Directory
- • Shop Drawings
- • OSHA-Compliant Safety Program
- • Safety Manual
- • Resource Manual
- • ASTM Specification Manual
Training & Certification
AFA’s mission is to benefit the industry and the fence consumer by offering these continuing education and certification programs at special discounts to its members.
- • Deck & Railing Boot Camp
- • Sales & Training School
- • Certified Installer Program
- • Fence Installation School
- • Operator Installer School
- • Certified Fence Professional (CFP)
- • Certified Automated Gate Operator Installer
Fencetech | Decktech
AFA members receive substantial discounts to this annual convention and trade exhibition, the largest trade show in the fence, deck, railing and access control industries.
AFA membership provides valuable information and recognition through participation in your local Chapter.
- • Chapter Education
- • Networking Opportunities
- • Community Involvement
AFA provides its members with oppotubites for recognition, leadership, and increased prestige.
- • Leadership Opportunities
- • Annual Awards
- • VFDRMA Division
- • AFA Educational Foundation