By combining a small class size with the practicality of both classroom and hands-on instruction, the Operator Installer School follows nine topics in gate installation, including:
- • UL 325 standard for gate operators
- • ASTM F-2200 safe gate design standard
- • Safety
- • Types of gates
- • Types of gate operators
- • Accessories used with operators
- • Telephone entry systems
- • Installation
- • Electrical and Vehicle Detector training
AFA offers this intensive one-week course for both novice and experienced operator installers.
For more information visit:
Or contact Member Services at 800-822-4342 with any questions or email email@example.com.